What is company registration?
Incorporation the formation of a new corporation/company (a corporation is a legal entity that is effectively recognized as an individual under the law). A corporation can be a business, a non-profit organization, a startup, a micro small, or medium scale business. The MCA administers corporate affairs in India through the Companies Act, 1956. 2013 and other related Acts, Bills, and Rules. The MCA protects investors and provides many important services to stakeholders. The Ministry mainly relates to the Administration of the Company Act 2013, the Company Act 1956, the Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008, and other related Acts and Rules and Regulations. which are primarily made to regulate the functioning of the corporate sector.
Guidelines for choosing your company name
Same or similar
The name you choose should not be the same or similar to existing names, neither by words nor by phone. In this case and if such a name is found, it can be considered a crime. A name must contain a noun and an activity word that denote the business that is performed. The company name search process helps you avoid such mistakes.
The applicant is requested to conduct a trademark search to ensure that the name chosen by a firm does not exist. This process prevents duplication.
Choose relevant name
A name should do the following:
- A word that gives a glimpse about the company should be mentioned.
- A name must be unique to avoid duplication or crime.
- In the case of PVT Limited, it should be the abbreviation at the end of the name.
What not to do
- A name should not be offensive.
- The plural version of any existing name will not apply.
- Adding and joining different names to make the same can be considered a company.
- The use of a different tense or number will not count as a second name.
- Block your domain name
- It is necessary to create a separate domain name for the applicant, so you should block your domain name to avoid duplication.
What are the steps to check the registration company in India?
Step 1: First of all, just log on to the official MCA website to access the portal. Here is the official link to the MCA website: http://www.mca.gov.in/.
Step 2: Once you are logged into the home-page of the website. The next step is to select the ‘MCA website’ tab. Once you select the tab, it will direct you to open the drop-down. Between the links, the next step is to click on the tab that reads- ‘View Company / LLP Master Data’.
Step 3: Now you will be redirected to a form where you have to fill in CIN companies. Once the CIN is done, enter the captcha code and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
If you filled all details correctly, the result page will show the following details:
- CIN / LLPIN / 1A Ref No.
- Company or LLP name.
- State in which the company is.
- Registration Date.
- Company Status.
- Company’s ROC information and registration number.
- A company like company category is limited by share or guarantee or unlimited company.
- Public or private company category.
- The authorized capital of the company and paid-up capital of the company.
- Date of incorporation.
- Company address and email.
- Listing status of the company.
- Date of last annual general meeting and company position.
For best consultancy and getting more details to contact Chartered Munshi as an NGO registration consultant.