Change in Company Registered Address

When you own a company you have to intimate change in registered official address of the company to ROC within 30 days. A registered office (RO) address is the official address. So in case company has changed its registered office within local limits of the same city or place, intimation regarding the same has to be filed in form INC-22.
Likewise, if company wants to shift or change its registered office outside local limits of town/ city, first eForm MGT-14 and then eForm INC-22 are required to be filed to Registrar of Companies (ROC) to make it work.
In case where company wants to shift the registered office from one state to another state or from authority of one RoC to another, it needs to file following forms to give effect to such change:

How it Works

Fill Form

Fill Form

Simply fill the above form to get started

Expert Discussion

Expert Discussion

Our expert will connect with you & discuss your requirement

Upload Link

Upload Documents Link

We will send you a link on your mobile/email id to upload documents

Work Completed

Work Completed

Your Registered Office has changed


Copy of certificate of incorporation, AoA, and MoA
Copy of Board Resolution
Latest audited financial statement of the company
Rent agreement in the name of the firm for the new proposed address
Utility bill as proof of premises and a no objection certificate (NOC) from the owner of premises

Office No.3, 1st Floor, C-23, Sector-63, Noida, U.P 201301

Have Query?

Do you have any Query?

Contact Us